Time has gone by so fast. It was just two months ago that I began my blog and so far there is not a single thing I don’t like about blogging. One of my favorite parts about being a part of the blogging community is seeing all of the creative ideas people have and how much passion they have for what they do. I also have to admit that it is a pretty great feeling when you see that someone has liked or commented on a post! It’s a nice feeling to have your blog be noticed by another blogger and that’s why I’m so excited that I was nominated by Joann from https://joannsfoodforthought.wordpress.com/. Joann’s blog was one of the first ones that I followed because I was immediately taken by her French Green Bean dish (which you should totally check out here!). It was such an interesting recipe; I had never even thought to pair green beans with caramelized onions and almonds! Every time I get an email with a new recipe from Joann’s blog, I put it straight in my “I Need To Eat This” folder. So when I read that she had nominated me, it made me feel so honored!
- Thank and link back the person who nominated you for the award.
- Answer the questions sent to you and then you may create your set of questions for your nominees.
- Nominate other bloggers. (You may notify them to make them aware.)
If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
- I would love to travel to as many countries as possible. I’ve always daydreamed that one day I would just pack up for three or four years and just trek around the world, but if I had to start somewhere, I would definitely love to start in Argentina. I am all about trying asado (parrillada)!
Do you prefer sweet or savory foods?
- If you asked me this question a couple of months ago, I would have definitely said sweet, but for some reason I have been craving more savory foods.
Coke or Pepsi?
- I’m not much of a soda person, so I guess I would say Coke. I don’t drink either one enough to tell the difference.
What makes you happy?
- Having such a great family and a great group of friends that I can always turn to. Cheesy, but true! ☺
Questions For My Nominees:
- What is your favorite comfort food and why?
- Tea or coffee?
- Are you more introverted or extroverted?
- What is your favorite kind of weather/season?
- What do you like most about blogging?
I would just like to thank Joann again for nominating me. I really appreciate it! It means so much to me for everyone who reads my blog.